Friday, January 1, 2010

It's 2010! Time for my Blog

It's the first day of the new year 2010, and D-Day for my blog. I've been procrastinating, putting it off, doing everything else I could imagine (including cleaning kitchen cupboards), just so as to avoid what everyone has been telling me I need to have this past year - a blog! Why? It seemed to be so difficult, harder I imagined than doing loads of really mind-boggling research. Behold the dinosaur has really got with the program. I have really enjoyed looking at other people's blogs and thinking, "Wow, what a great design. Hey, look at all the cool gadgets and widgets on their site. Such fantastic articles!" ... and wondering how I could do it. Don't let me fool you for one minute. I have been faithfully subscribing to Copyblogger, The Blog Squad and Denise Wakeman's wonderful posts so you'd think I would actually know a bit about blogging by now. Here goes, here's my first blog of January 1, 2010, and may there be many more!

No comments: